EL Gouna Kite Camp is a popular spot for kitesurfing and windsurfing in the Red Sea. Even though the camp doesn't require a lot of equipment, there are a few things you will need to bring if you want to have a great time.
If you are also interested in the El Gouna kite camp, then you must visit this site.
Here is a breakdown of what you will need and how to pack and transport it:
1. Board: El Gouna Kite Camp offers several types of boards for rent, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. The most popular board is the twin tip, which is perfect for beginners and intermediates. If you're more advanced, you can try a quad or tri-tip board.
2. Gear: You will need clothing to protect you from the sun, wind, and salt water. Bring hats, sunscreen, water shoes, and swimsuits if necessary. Make sure to pack all of your equipment in a sturdy bag or container so it doesn't get damaged while traveling.
3. Spare Parts: Always carry spares for your gear in case something breaks while you're out surfing or windsurfing. This includes oars, sail strings, paddles, and other accessories.
4. Bag: A good-sized bag will hold all of your gear and prevent it from getting damaged. You can also throw a backpack in here as well.
5. Food & Drink: This is more important than you think! The best way to stay off the beach for longer is to have food, water and other drinks with you at all times to make sure you're not just sitting around waiting for your board to paddle out.
To get back into the water after a long period of time off, the first thing you will want to do is pay for some new gear (or buy food) before heading back out.