The best exercise movement to determine your abdominal muscles is a full-body movement that increases your metabolism. Run, sit-through, squat, lungs, and swing kettlebell are some full-body movements that increase and increase your metabolism.
There is a training movement that targets your stomach that can still be effective in strengthening your stomach and even defines it. You have to do this type of movement as an addition (not as a substitute) with your full body exercise movement. You can buy exercise balls from iKandy fitness.
This exercise is done using large exercises or yoga balls. You want to have a hard and rounded ball. You will position the ball under your feet and your arm on the ground like you do a push-up. This is how to do a rolling training ball:
- As mentioned, you start as if you do push-ups with exercise balls under your feet.
- Then, you roll the exercise ball into your upper body.
- When you roll the ball towards the upper body, you want to make you planted strongly on the ground.
- For further emphasis, you can make your head move perpendicular to the ground as if you are doing a handstand.
- Then, you return to the starting position. It is one of the repetitions.
- You can breathe when you pull the ball exercise to the upper body and exhale when you push the ball back to the starting position.
- You try to do around 15 repetitions for around 2 sets (along with your other exercise).
- To hit more obliques with this exercise, you can take turns to pull the ball towards each arm every other repetition.
This is a good complimentary exercise movement that matches the full-body exercise.