How Is Naturopathic Medicine Helpful?
The practice of Naturopathic Medicine is a movement in medicine and profession that is now moving into the forefront of health care innovations throughout the world.
With a focus on prevention and the use of natural products and treatments, Naturopathic physicians help and enhance the body's capacity to heal itself. You can also look for a leading naturopathic medicine clinic in North Sydney via Nourish Me.
Image Source: Google
The holistic approach of naturopathy is extensive that integrates the latest scientific research and a variety of well-established alternative therapy techniques (modalities) which include:
- Lifestyle counseling
- Herbal medicine
- TimeWaver technology
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Chinese medicine and Acupuncture
- Manual treatments (i.e. massage, physiotherapy, chiropractic, etc.)
These naturopathic treatments are divided into 2 categories.
1. Modalities that address the root cause of the disease are our interactions with our physical environment (what we consume, drink, and breathe) and the body's physical structure. This can be addressed by holistic nutritional therapy, herbal medicine, and Chinese treatment.
2. Modalities that address the root emotional, mental, spiritual, and constitutional factors that cause physical or psychological signs They are a reflection of the internal imbalance that is present even in the most optimal setting and an ideal lifestyle. These issues can be resolved with energetic medicine Chinese treatment, as well as psychotherapy.
In bringing these two viewpoints combined we are equipped to provide a broad range of options for preventing and treating nearly every health issue, particularly those that are medically incurable.